Instructions to Blog in Five Easy Steps:
Section 1: Registration
• Go to WordPress.com
• Click on “Join” in the focal point of the upper (dark) menu bar
• NEXT PAGE: Type in your blog address choice(s) – WordPress will give quick input re: regardless of whether your choice(s) are accessible. Next, pick a username and a secret word, sort in the email address related with the record, and pick a dialect (English is the default). Click “Make blog”
• NEXT PAGE: Check your email to for the connection to finish your enrollment. Go to your email, tap the connection, and enlistment is finished. Your record is presently dynamic!
• Login to your new blog account with your username and secret word. In the upper (dark) menu bar, tap on “Dashboard”
Section 2: Activate Your Theme
• On the left side menu, pick Appearance > Themes.
Peruse the WP subject library. When you locate a FREE topic that looks fascinating, tap the words “Live Preview” just underneath the screen shot. On the off chance that you like what you see, pick “Spare and Activate” in the upper left corner of your page. (Note: If you’ve as of now perused topics and comprehend what you need, basically sort in the name in the pursuit box upper left, then tap on “Initiate.”) The essential outline of your blog is currently set up.
Section 3: Tweak Your Blog Design
• In the left hand menu bar, go to Settings > General Settings.
Begin at the top by writing in the “name” (not to be mistaken for the site address url). This name will show up in the header – it’s what you need your perusers to see when they see your site, for example, “Molly Greene, Writer.” It doesn’t need to be a similar name/state you decided for your url. Next, pick a slogan (discretionary, for example, “Creator, Blogger, Windbag.” (Note: Yours will be a great deal more educated and complex.) At the base of the page, Click “Spare.” (Note: Depending on the subject you pick, you may need to pick a foundation as well as transfer a header. You’re all alone here.)
• To see your NEW blog, tap on the name you written in, which now shows up in the upper (dark) menu bar. Is it safe to say that it isn’t flawless?
Section 4: Add Widgets
• In the left hand menu bar, go to Appearance > Widgets. (What the hell is a gadget?)
Gadgets improve the outline and usefulness of your blog. On this page, you will pick what you need your perusers to “see” and use in the correct edge of your site (or left, contingent upon your picked topic.) The most widely recognized gadgets are an Email Subscription shape (otherwise known as a gadget called “Take after blog”) Categories, Archives, a Facebook Like box, and a Tag Cloud (a visual of your most-utilized labels. It may be best to include this later, after you have a couple posts and labels). Include a Meta box at the base so you can without much of a stretch sign into your site.
• Once you’ve settled on gadgets you need, get them with your mouse each one in turn and “drag” them from the rundown on the left to the containers on the privilege. Where you simplified gadgets will influence your blog format. Try!
• Done? Tap on your blog’s name in the upper dark menu bar and look at it! You can play with the sort and situating of gadgets, and you can transform them later on.
Section 5: Publish Your First Post!
• In the left hand menu bar, go to Posts > Add New.
The WordPress distributing instrument can be somewhat moderate, so I suggest you compose and alter posts in a word preparing program, then duplicate and glue the content into the crate on the “New Post” page. The title of your post goes in the container at the highest point of the page (“Enter title here”). To include a connection in the body of the post, highlight the substance where you need the connection to show up, tap on the odd-looking steel thingy in the menu bar over the substance window, glue the genuine connection into the fly up box, pick “open connection in new window,” then snap “Include interface” at the base of this case.
• Click the “Spare DRAFT” catch upper appropriate on the page OFTEN!
• To view (and evidence) the page as it will really show up when distributed, tap the “See” catch upper ideal on the page.
• Ready to post? Tap the dim blue “Distribute” catch upper appropriate on the page.